Understand the local context and cooking energy sector
What is a Baseline Assessment?
It’s an analysis of existing conditions. It provides insight on local economic, social and environmental systems and interactions.
baseline conditions also provides a reference point from which to address potential
issues and track future changes.
This package helps project developers gain an in-depth understanding of the local cooking habits, end-user preferences, stove markets and institutional frameworks; leading to the development of realistic and sustainable project goals.
goal is to provide training and support to project leaders and teams on the
collection and analysis of baseline data.
- Problematic areas in the baseline are identified and addressed.
- Baseline indicators are set up to track future changes.
- Project goals and targets are in line with the existing conditions and trends.
- Conduct baseline assessments
- Train teams on baseline collection & analysis
- Develop and integrate baseline indicators
- Identify project opportunities and risks
- Refine project goals and targets
projects went through StovePlus Baseline Assessment.