Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Assure high quality stove production processes
Quality assurance and control systems are essential for monitoring and improving production processes. They play an important role for ICS projects in ensuring that the stoves produced are of high quality and maintain this level of quality over time.
What are QA and QC?
Quality Assurance (QA) is the improvement of production processes and Quality Control (QC) is the identification of defects in production. Together, they ensure long-term and high quality production.
This package helps project developers achieve high quality ICS production processes through relevant and comprehensive QA & QC systems.Our goal is to support project developers in implementing and managing high quality ICS production processes.
- Appropriate QA & QC systems and tools are developed
- QA & QC systems are well integrated with other project components
- QA & QC systems are appropriately managed and monitored
- Design custom QA & QC systems and databases
- Train local teams on quality control techniques and tools
- Provide advice on improving production processes
These projects went through StovePlus Quality Assurance and Quality Control.